Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crap.

I'm sick as a dog, and there are things that need to be taken care of around the house. I haven't had a decent amount of sleep in quite a few days. >=( I've managed to take care of cleaning up downstairs. Now I'm just attempting to find the energy to get the laundry started so that my husband can have some clean clothes to wear after work. The sad thing is, I've completely lost my appetite, so the energy I need? Yea, it doesn't exist. I'm just happy to be sitting upright at the moment.

Why is it so hard to make a doctors appointment on this base? Blegh. There are several things that I want to speak to a doctor about. I think I'm just going to wait until I go home in 14 days...My doctor back in NC takes walk-ins every single morning between 5 & 7. WHY isn't there a doctor like that here? Being sick has made me miss home so much more than I ever thought possible. It sucks. For as eager as I was to get away from my family, I now find myself filled with regret.

Anyway, I guess I'm going to try and get some more housework done...then I'm going to join my puppy for a nap (I made the bed earlier, and her little butt jumped right up and fell asleep against the stack of pillows).

No comments:

Post a Comment