Saturday, December 17, 2011

Clueless

I'm in a pretty foul mood. And of course, it's husband related (Almost all of my ill moods are...). Right now, he's on the couch, doing what young men do best (Playing the Xbox), and I'm over at my make-shift desk, trying to ignore his very existence when I hear "Do you want to have sex?". Needless to say, I promptly responded with "No." A few seconds later, he says "Do you want to make love?"....Again, another no is awarded to him.


Update: Originally, I had planned on sleeping downstairs...it's cold though...so I ended up creeping into the master bedroom, intending of course to be standoffish and ignore my husband. After twenty minutes of laying as far from him as possible on the bed, I feel his elbow bump mine. So I bump him back. A quiet nudge war ensued...and before five minutes had passed, that butt-head slid over and put his had on my shoulder, announcing that he was going to snore in my ear.

Yes, I'm still mad at him, but it's hard to actually vocalize/appear to be so when he does things like this. Rather unfortunately, I'm not exhausted enough to sleep, so for the moment I am back downstairs, perusing Netflix and reading "Little Women".

No comments:

Post a Comment