Wednesday, November 16, 2011

=O Well Hello Again, Forgotten Blog!

Disclaimer: Any pictures used here are NOT mine. They belong to the game Runescape, run by Jagex

For this, I am sorry...I'll try to run a better blog, I swear!

So...today, my husband bought himself Saints Row 3 and a remote controlled helicopter....
So in return, I asked for one thing.
My bamboo drawing tablet, for the computer.
And guess what?
He got it!!!
Now all I need is talent, because I really can't draw worth a damn.

Up until this point, I've been trying to run two separate blogs....One for personal stuff, and one for my gaming addiction & alternate persona. I haven't been doing well, trying to juggle things. So, I've decided to mash both blogs together! =D 

This makes for a happy me! 


Anyway, that's about all I have to say right now...the husband & puppy are heading to bed, so I guess that means I have to go too! 






No comments:

Post a Comment