Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Om Nom Noms #2

 I bring to you....tonight's dinner! Pizza quesadillas! I selected relatively cheap product to make this meal, mostly because I needed to stay under a 95$ budget for the week. As you can see, there is very little required to make this meal =)
 Step one: >>>Take a tortilla and lightly (I went a bit heavy handed...) cover it in marina sauce. Nothing special needed!
 <<<<Step two: CHEESE! Mozzarella was my cheese of choice, but feel free to use whatever kind you want! I strongly suggest shredded cheese, because I feel like it melts better...
 Step Three:>>> Pepperoni! yum yum!
 <<<<Step four: Add the top, lightly sauced tortilla!
Step five:>>> Cook! I used my little grill on medium heat. Note: If you over sauce, it WILL leak out and it WILL sling up on to you just like bacon grease!
 <<<This is the finished product...I was too impatient to eat to let the tortilla crisp up =\ But they still turned out great! Once again, I was shocked to have another kitchen success!
Addition: Heat up a little extra marina sauce for dipping =)

No comments:

Post a Comment