Thursday, June 14, 2012

Whoops!

So I already slipped up! My bad! I made dinner last night and then...didn't eat it. I actually...didn't have dinner at all, now that I think about it. And haven't had breakfast yet. Okay, I need to get food asap, that's my next goal. Anyway! Dinner for James (my husband), Nathan (husbands friend) and Joel (Also my husbands friend, who just returned from a canceled deployment) was:

Two pounds of chicken,
1 1/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice
1 cup water
2 cups salsa
2 cans campbells nacho cheese soup

All I did was throw everything together in the crock-pot, (Crock Pot SCCPBP600S 6-Quart Oval Programmable Slow Cooker Stainless) mix it together really well and let it go for about 8 hours. Supposedly, it turned out really well (they ate the mix in tortillas). And I'll take their word for it =)

So, someone may be thinking "Why are you starving yourself?" "That's self harm"...I'm not doing it on purpose, I swear! I just wasn't hungry at dinner time, and knew that bit of food wouldn't feed four people, so I let the guys, who'd worked all day, have the food. And I was busy talking to ma Mama on the phone anyway!! I do wish I'd gotten a picture of the noms though to post...=\ Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment