Monday, June 11, 2012

The Time Gap!

It's been quite a while since the last time I posted here. A few months, actually. And I'd fill you in RIGHT NOW on everything that has been going on, but that would take quite a while, and I'd have nothing to write about later!

 I started a Wordpress blog yesterday, and after a bit of research, I've decided it was more worth my time to come back to blogspot, so here I am, sitting at my kitchen table, writing for the rest of the world to see! My goal is to now write everyday, even multiple times a day to touch base on my day to day life, recipes that I've prepared (reviews on said noms and pictures), and...other stuff. Yea. Other stuff.

Anyway, here are a few things I feel like you need to know: We now have a second fur-baby: Another German Shepherd by the name of Xaphan. He is five months old, and our sweet Leia is now 9 months old. Also, I've been going to therapy...so you'll be hearing a lot about that and the things that I learn while in 'treatment'. I'm also going to try and post a little about fitness, nutrition and the things I learn while trying to undergo some major weightloss and a life-transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment