Thursday, June 14, 2012

Retail Therapy

As young newly weds, the concept of budgeting is pretty foreign to both my husband and myself.I've never been good with money...mostly because I'm impulsive! Anyway, we HAVE started to be a bit more frugal. The bills come out automatically, but everything else we pay for in cash and we've limited ourselves to 50$ per person 'fun money'. Said fun money can be spent on snacks, movies, games, clothes, etc. Anything that isn't really a need (This includes fastfood...). Today was pay day, so I withdrew my chunk of fun money and the grocery cash...and went to the thrift store. They didn't really have anything of interest, so I got back in the car (nothing like driving that car, I swear...I love it!) and went over to a different store...and saw that a lot of the camelbak (CamelBak Women's Aurora 70 oz. Hydration Pack - Imperial PurpleCamelbak .6 L Eddy Bottle - Dusty Rose) products were on sale. So...I ended up spending all but two dollars of my money. I am now the proud owner of these two products!



As a quick little review on the bottle (Because I haven't used the reservoir yet), I'd just like to say....Not really liking the whole straw thing at the moment =\ I'm so use to tipping my head back when I drink...and you can see what that might pose a problem...lol! The design is also a little heavy. It set me back a little over 11$ and overall I'm pretty happy with the 750ml bottle =) I sorta want to fill the reservoir and go for a bike ride...but I think I'll stick to home for a few!

Update: Another flaw with the bottle; because it's a stiff straw, you can't get all the water out of the bottle...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment