Thursday, July 12, 2012

Back =)

It's so weird....I feel like my personality has done a bit of a 180 since vacation. I'm happy...HAPPY. That's so freakin' weird for me to be able to say. Without the help of medications, I actually feel BETTER. I really hope this isn't just an episode....that it lasts =)

Tuesday, I attended a pre-diabetes clinic. The instructors and group were all very nice; almost everyone has some serious age on me though! As of now, I'm on a 1200 calorie diet to see if I can't get some of this weight off. I'm five foot six and 172 pounds.... (  .  )    ) . (   I'm going to start trying to cook more, so there are bound to be more recipes here soon!

In other news, the husband and I were able to purchase a California King pillow top mattress, waterproof pillowtop cover, bed frame and boxspring for right at 500$. The bed is less than 2 1/2 years old. It's AMAZING. SO big and comfy. It's so easy to fall asleep!

=D Time for me to get off here (for now). I need to tidy the house then wake the husband up and take him back to work. I've got therapy today...and I'm probably in a bit of trouble because I didn't do any of my homework....O_0 Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment